We Are Hiring: Athlete Relations Intern
DURATION: 6-month commitment with flexibility to work from remote location.
START DATE: Flexible- please inquire at email@example.com for next resume submission date.
EDUCATION: Applicants should be at least of Sophomore status at an accredited University or have recently graduated to apply. (Please note, all internships are unpaid and can be completed for college credit or resume experience.)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Athletux is seeking an Equine Athlete Relations Intern who will report directly to the company Director of Athlete Relations. Primary areas of focus will include marketing, social media, and sponsorships. This internship will provide an opportunity for one unique individual to gain valuable hands-on work experience under the direction of professional mentors in an exciting and energetic work environment.
• Knowledge of Equestrian sports.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to follow directions and complete time sensitive projects.
• Proficient understanding/ experience using social media platforms, in particular Instagram and Facebook.
• Ability to conduct self in professional manner.
• Ability to conduct brand research.
• Creativity and ability to develop marketing materials.
• Canva and graphic design experience a plus.
• Basic Video editing experience a plus.