5 Things to do now in preparation for the 2021 show season.
Photo by Dominique Gonzalez
- Renew all memberships for you, your horses, and your owners!
- Outline your calendar and an estimated plan for each horse in your program.
- Be sure your trailer and truck has been serviced and is ready for the new year.
- Check your tack trunks and all supplies to assure everything is stocked and ready for the new season. Re-familiarize yourself with the location of all items. Place any orders needed to restock.
- Begin backtracking from your first show to assure the needed fitness of your horse and yourself as well. Put a plan in place now.
- Familiarize yourself with new dressage tests if relevant for your sport.